Everything About Virgin Atlantic Airways
Want to surprise your family and take them on an international vacation? Worried about the travel expenses? Well, if so, then we recommend you travel with Virgin Atlantic Airways.
Being an esteemed member of the traveling family since 1984, this airline ensures comfortable and luxurious journeys for its passengers to over 30 locations, national and international.
Expanding its business with time, Virgin Atlantic Airways is a great opportunity for people to experience effortless on-airport and in-flight services. If you are new to this airline, we are here with the complete handbook for your reference.
By the end of this post, you will understand how to book and cancel a Virgin Atlantic booking. Also, we will take you through the cancellation policy and more.
Book Yourself Virgin Atlantic Airways Ticket
Virgin Atlantic allows its passengers to get their reservations online, from the airport, as well as over a call by connecting to a live executive.
Let us take you through the online process of grabbing a seat on one of Virgin Atlantic aircraft.
• Firstly, on your desktop and run your browser. Make sure you have a good internet connection.
• After that, go to the official website of Virgin Atlantic Airways.
• Once you are on the homepage, you will see the From and To Field right in the center.
• Although the site will automatically detect your location and fill in the From section, you can change it too.
• After you enter the locations, more fields will scroll down before you.
• Thereafter, you have to select if you want to book a one-way trip, round trip, or connecting flight.
• Furthermore, enter your travel dates and the number of passengers you want the tickets for.
• You can also choose the cabin you prefer, the mode of payment, and add a promo code (if you have one) by clicking on the Advanced Search option. This way, you will get more precise results.
• Finally, click on the red forward arrow and continue to the subsequent page.
• In this window, you will get a list of all Virgin Atlantic flights available for your travel plans.
• Go ahead and select the one that fits your preference the best.
• Thereby, you can make a seat selection and add purchase baggage space. These services are optional, and you can avail yourself of them later too.
• Lastly, head to the payment page, and you will find your invoice here.
• Clear the payment with money, points, or both, and confirm your reservations.
Wait for the confirmation code in your email inbox.
Cancel Your Virgin Atlantic Airways Bookings
There are several reasons why people terminate their flight tickets. This is why the airline also provides an easy process of the same.
• On your browser, visit www.virginatlantic.com.
• After you are on the homepage, select the My Bookings option present right beside the Book tab.
• Thereafter, fill in the fields with the relevant information.
• First, you have to select if you want to access your booking with an E-ticket number or confirmation code.
• Then, fill in the same in the box underneath it and also put in your first and last name.
• Next, hit the forward arrow, and you will find your ticket details in the next window.
• Besides the ticket you need to withdraw, you will see three vertical dots.
• Click on them, and from the drop-down list, choose Cancel Booking.
• After that, confirm your decision on the prompt window.
• The airline will terminate your seat and send you an email for the same.
You can also connect with us and we will help you terminate your bookings within a couple of minutes.
Virgin Atlantic Airways Cancellation Policy
- Before you decide to go ahead with the cancellation procedure, you must completely know Virgin Atlantic Airways’ cancellation policy.
- According to this policy, a flyer can terminate his bookings without any penalty on the same day of booking. Take note that this is only applicable to the tickets that have been purchased at least a week or more before the departure date.
- You can ask for a refund or a new seat on the next available flight if the airline cancels a flight due to some technical or weather condition.
- Virgin Atlantic also offers free cancellation if you terminate a reservation 60 or more days prior to the day of departure.
In addition to that, you can also go for a free cancellation if the airline delays your flight for more than 2 hours.
- A passenger with a refundable ticket does not have to pay a cancellation fee. It is applicable only on the non-refundable ones.
Here is what the Virgin Atlantic cancellation fee looks like:
- Flights to the UK: $36
- Originated to the US: $50
- Flying to other locations: $50
- The airline also does not charge any fee in case of emergencies. This includes death, severe illness, jury duty, etc. However, you do need to present the documents for the same.
- If you are eligible for a refund, you will have to fill out the form available on the official website of Virgin Atlantic.
- Any charged penalty will be deducted from the amount this is to be refunded, and the rest will appear in your original mode of payment within 7-10 working days.
- For any more details, you can check out the original copy of Virgin Atlantic Cancellation Policy on its official site.
Virgin Atlantic has been proffering amazing travel escapades. In addition to that, it also ensures that the flight fares are affordable to all. This blog covered the basics of this airline that people must know. We provided booking and cancellation ABC and the cancellation policy of the airline.
If you are also planning to become a customer of Virgin Atlantic Airways, head to the Flightaura Website and get marvelous deals and discounts on your purchase.