Complete Handbook For Turkish Airlines Travelers
A flag carrier airline of Turkey, Turkish Airlines has been in existence since 1933. The airline is loved by millions of people who board its flight and take off to around 350 destinations domestically and internationally. With Turkish Airlines, flyers get the most comfortable and affordable flight experience. This is why it has 380+ aircraft and is expanding.
Since the airline has been a renowned member of the travel industry for so long, it has an in-depth idea of its target audience. This is why the airline offers almost all its services through different mediums. One can book, cancel, change, and avail of any other flight service, both online as well as offline.
If you are new to online Turkish Airlines and want to know about the same, this piece of content is for you. Here, we will provide you with not only the booking process but also the cancellation process and policy.
Grab Your Turkish Airlines Booking Online
The online procedure of getting Turkish Airlines Flight Tickets Online is the best solution for people who make plans at midnight. This way, you can make your bookings within a few minutes from the comfort of your house.
Here is what you need to do:
- First, open the official website of Turkish Airlines on your web browser.
- Thereafter, on the homepage, go to the Booking box, and you will see several empty fields here.
- Now, you need to fill these up with relevant information in order to look for the flights available.
- Therefore, enter your travel destinations, dates, and the number of people you need reservations for.
- After that, hit on the Search Flight option, and you will head to the next page.
- Here, the airline will display all its flights that you can choose from.
- Make sure you go through each flight detail thoroughly and then choose the one that fits your preferences the best.
- Once that is over, you can add baggage and make a seat selection on the following page of the website.
Note that these services are not free and are optional. You can add baggage or seat later too.
- Finally, lead to the payment page, where you will find a complete invoice for all your purchases.
- If you have points in your airline wallet, make payment with the same to save a lot on your tickets.
- Receive an email from the airline once it processes your payment.
- Terminate Your Turkish Airlines Bookings Online
- All of us have canceled an all-booked plan at least one point in our lives. If this is one of those situations for you, the airline even lets you withdraw your flight tickets online from its website.
- Initially, run your browser, and from the search bar, go to www.turkishairlines.com.
- Once you are on the website, look for the Manage Booking/Check-in option. This is available next to the Booking tab itself.
- After you click on that option, you will have to put in a couple of your booking details.
This includes the Reservation Confirmation Number or Ticket Number and your last name.
- Thereafter, hit the red arrow and head to the next window.
- Here, the airline will display your flight ticket, along with three vertical dots.
- Click on those dots, and from the scroll-down list, click on Cancel Booking.
- Furthermore, confirm your action on the prompt window, and the airline will terminate your bookings.
- Remember, to claim a refund, you will have to fill out the refund form.
The airline will share a confirmation mail for the same.
Turkish Airlines Cancellation Policy
Remember that it is important that you have meticulous knowledge about the Turkish Airlines Cancellation Policy before you terminate your booking. This way, you can save yourself from the cancellation charges. In addition to that, you can also know about the best time to terminate your reservations.
- There are certain circumstances when Turkish Airlines offers free cancellation on its refundable as well as non-refundable flight tickets.
- This is when you withdraw the bookings within the first 24 hours of purchasing them. Additionally, it is also important that you make the purchase a week before the departure date.You also get a full refund if the airline terminates your flight due to any reason/
- In addition to that, a passenger gets their money back when the airline delays the flight for five or more hours. The airline also provides compensation on flights delayed for more than 2 hours.
- Also, if you miss connecting flight before the airline rescheduled your flight.
- A flyer can also get a complete refund in case of the demise of a close relative or co-passenger.
- Additionally, remember that if the airline denies your boarding, you can ask for your flight fare back.
Cancelation Charges and Refund
- In any scenario other than the ones mentioned above, the airline charges a penalty for flight termination. This can vary between USD100 to USD500.
- If you are eligible for a refund, you have the following options available with Turkish Airlines:
◦ Via Flightaura
◦ Over a Phone Call
◦ From Turkish Airlines’ official website
◦ By physically visiting the airport
- Once you apply for the refund, the amount will reflect in your account within 7 working days. In case it doesn’t, get in touch with the airline and ask for an update.
- Keep these points at the top of your head while you cancel your
- Turkish Airlines bookings and save big bucks.
Turkish Airlines has been in business for decades and therefore ensures to proffer the best facilities to its customers. If you are also planning to board one of its flights, make your reservations with Flightaura today. We provide the best deals and discounts and ensure that you get the best experience. Head to our website or give us a call, and our experts will make everything easy for you.