Information We Collect and Use
“Personal information” is data that identifies, relates to, describes, can be used to contact, or could reasonably be linked directly or indirectly to you. For purposes of this Policy, there is no meaningful distinction between the terms “Personal information” and “Personal data”.
- Personal details (includes your name, age, birthday, gender)
- Contact information (includes email address, address, phone number)
- Booking information (includes traveler’s name, frequent flyer details, passport number, redress control number, country of citizenship, booking reference number, and itinerary, which may include the name of airline or carrier, hotel accommodation and/or vessel, port of destination, port of arrival, date and time of departure and/or check-in, date and time of arrival and/or check-out, meal preferences, luggage information, and layover information)
- Account information (includes login credentials, including email address and password, and account settings)
- Social media data (if you choose to link your FlightAura account with a social media account, then FlightAura may ask for your personal information such as name, age, gender, photograph, and other personal information relating to your social media account)
- Billing information (includes credit, debit, or other payment card information and billing address)
- Your contacts (includes contact information of people you add to, or notify of, your reservations or itineraries through our Services)
- Your preferences (includes your home airport, seating preferences, meal preferences, communication preferences, and other preference information you provide us)
- Reviews you submit (includes any screen name you publish under or any personal information you include about yourself or others in such review)
- The content you publish (including your travel recommendations and any personal information you include about yourself or others, or in the content you publish in your Guide or other mediums provided by us)
- Photos of you (means your profile picture, upload photos to a review, or link your social media account to your Cheapflights account)
- Communications you send us (includes questions, conversations, complaints, or other information that you may submit to our support team)
- Promotion information (if you choose to participate in a contest, sweepstakes, or similar campaign, we will collect any information you provide in relation to such activity, such as photos, images, captions, or other content, in accordance with the terms provided at that time)
- Other information you may provide (including other information you provide about yourself or others through our Services or to which you provide us with access via third-party platforms).
We gather the information that your browser sends when you access our website, and this information is called Log Data. This Log Data includes the IP of the device, type of browser, version of browser, service pages that you visit, date and time of site visit, the time and date you spend on pages, and statistics.
Cookies are files with a small amount of data, which may include a unique anonymous identifier. Cookies are sent to your browser from a website and stored on your computer’s hard drive.
We use “cookies” to collect information. If you don’t want us to collect cookies, then you can instruct your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. However, if you do not accept cookies, you may not be able to use our website completely of our Service.
We may use third party to proceed or facilitate our Service on FlightAura’s behalf. These third parties will have access to your personal information so that they can serve you with the best of their services.
We understand that the security of your Personal Information is important to you and to us as well. So, we want you to remind that your personal information is 100% secure with us. FlightAura maintains commercially-reasonable technical, administrative, and physical security measures designed to protect your information from loss, misuse, unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, and destruction. When your payment information is being transmitted to our Services or through our Services, it will be protected by cryptographic protocols. To be clear, FlightAura only stores the payment information of users if they choose to save that information to their account. However, we cannot guarantee that transmissions of your payment information or your other information will always be secure or that unauthorized third parties will never be able to defeat the security measures taken by FlightAura or our third-party service providers. We always advise our users not to share their user name, password, or other security information for their FlightAura account with anyone.
FlightAura’s services are not designed and developed for anyone under the age of 18, i.e., children.
Knowingly, we never collect information from children under 18. If you are the parent or guardian of children and you know that he/she has shared their personal information, then get in touch with us. If we also find the same, then we will delete the information and details of that child immediately.
Compliance With Laws
We will disclose your Personal Information where required to do so by law.