Air Transat Airline Flight Change Policy (2022 Updated)
We know that things change from time to time and you’ve landed on the right page to get all the updates about the changes to your Air Transat Booking. Please note that the Air Transat ticket change policy attracts administration charges per passenger per flight segment.
Let’s understand the important highlights from the Air Transat change booking policy, and how you can apply to your flight changes –
- Air Transat flight change policy applies to the changes or cancellations sold by the airlines and may vary with the fare types and class of service booked.
- When a passenger is changing a flight with Air Transat, only debit or credit card payments are accepted on the website and over the phone.
- As per Air Transat Flight Change Policy, the changes in the published schedule, aircraft type, scheduled operations, and flight itinerary may take place outside the control of the airlines at any time, and there is no possibility of airlines to issue the customers a prior notice.
- Departure schedules are subject to change without Air Transat schedule email change or notice, and passengers are solely responsible for verifying the flight schedule with the airline during the 24-hour period immediately prior to the departure and the return date.
- As per Air Transat change seat policy, in the event of a change in the type of aircraft, passengers would get a refund of the amount paid by them for the seat selection if passengers have paid upfront at the time of booking.
- As per Air Transat change reservation policy, no refund will be made on the residual value if the price of the new flight booking is less than the existing fare at the time of change.
- Air Transat change date fee will be determined in other currencies by using an exchange rate when proceeding to currency conversion.
- As per Air Transat change flight booking policy, if the passenger does not change its flight booking within 24 hours of the scheduled departure and fails to appear for an outbound flight, the flight booking value will be deemed to be fortified.
- As per the Air Transat ticket change policy, a change fee may apply to certain requests to change the flight booking, If applicable, full details of the Air Transat flight change fee would be provided to the passenger when the passenger requests an Air Transat change booking.
- Air Transat change seats requests allow passengers to change the seat selection up to 24 hours before departure by calling the Air Transat customer service phone number.
Air Transat Change Booking Rules and Regulations
Here are the important considerations from the Air Transat change booking policy
- As per the Air Transat ticket change policy, passengers can cancel their flights within 24 hours of purchase provided that the scheduled departure date must be 7 days or more at the time of making changes. If making a flight change within 24 hours, passengers are not liable to pay Air Transat change flight cost. Fare differences may apply.
- As per the Air Transat change booking rule, in the event of rebooking the flights with Electronic Travel Vouchers or e-Gift Certificates, no refund would be issued on the remaining balance if the passengers opted for a new flight whose fare is lower than the existing flight itinerary.
- All Air Transat change requests must be completed up to two hours prior to the scheduled departure in case of a domestic flight, and up to three hours for international flights.
- If the passenger fails to board the flight in case of a no-show, Air Transat change flight date cost includes an airline penalty along with the no-show fee in addition to the applicable fare difference. Passengers can change the flight up to 365 days from the original date of booking.
- In case of a JCB, discounted or bulk fares, all the Air Transat change booking requests must be accepted via Air Transat customer service change flight number. Passengers shall be liable to pay the Air Transat flight change fee alongside an applicable fare difference.
- All the published or non-discounted fares with Air Transat can be changed via the Air Transat change booking portal online as well as via the Air Transat change booking phone number.
- Any Air Transat change credit voucher remains valid up to one year from the date of booking and can be used to purchase a new Air Transat flight provided that the travel must be completed within the validity date. Passengers shall be responsible for the Air Transat flight change fee and any applicable fare difference.
- Air Transat is not responsible for any flight changes under extenuating circumstances which are not in airlines’ control. In such events, a free rebooking request can be placed by the passengers without any Air Transat flight price charges.